Every Sunday RONIN restaurant invites for a family brunch with oysters, lobsters, crabs and all possible types of delicious seafood.
RONIN restaurant of Japanese-Peruvian Nikkei cuisine serves several species of oysters, teppanyaki rice and noodles with mussels and clams, causa (traditional Peruvian dish), ceviche, tiradito, sushi Nikkei and more than 20 dishes, wine and soft drinks without any limits.
Brunch price is UAH 799 per person, for children from 6 to 12 years - UAH 399, and for toddlers under 6 years brunch is free.
Also RONIN and creative kids space BabyRock offer free games and art zone for children.
The next brunch starts on November, 13, 12:00.
- Sea bass ceviche
- Beef tataki with teriyaki, smoked salt, passion fruit sauce and Sriracha
- Tuna tiradito with leche de tigre and truffle salsa
- Miso glazed eggplant
- Grilled mussels
- Pumpkin soup with mussels
- Teppanyaki rice with mussels, clams and clams curry
- Teppanyaki noodles with chicken and rapana
- Pumpkin “causa” with rapana
- Rapana with Sriracha sauce
- Burgers with marbled beef
- The Nikkei sushi: salmon with avocado and red caviar, beef with quail egg
- Nikkei rolls with clams, mussels, etc.
- Wine (sparkling, white, red)
- Homemade lemonade.
Don’t spend you Sunday at the kitchen but go out with all your family and enjoy brunch in RONIN restaurant.
Address: 10 Zoolohichna str., Kiev
Reservations: +38 068 713 14 14