Official opening of the modern hotel Aloft Kiev took place on May, 18th. Hotel had been in a soft opening since the end of February 2018, and now the first hotel managed by Marriott International in Ukraine begins to actively conquer the capital, break stereotypes and surprise with new concepts.
“Aloft Hotels brand designed for global travelers who love open spaces, open thinking and open expression. We are for new generation, who know that time is the most important, cannot live without modern technologies, stylish places with decent cocktails and rhythms of trend music" - said Levent Cengiz, General Manager of Aloft Kiev.
Vitali Klichko, Head of the Kyiv city state administration, have also visited event and noted that the new hotel is always positive for the city, it is additional investments, additional jobs and taxes. “Aloft is the perfect match for a vibrant city like Kiev as it provides an entirely new, stylish and affordable approach to hospitality” - said Reiner Sachai, Сhief Operational Officer Marriott International.
Read: Best Places to Stay in Ukraine
Guests of the evening received a lot of bright emotions and unforgettable impressions, enjoying the signature cocktails at W XYZ bar. Gaytana has created the musical mood of the evening, as well as fashion sets from DJ Nana. All guests had awesome opportunity to win weekend stays for two people at 10 wonderful properties of the Marriott International around the world. Timur Miroshnichenko as the host supported the atmosphere of the celebration.
Few facts about the hotel
The hotel has 310 rooms of different categories - from standard to luxury. There are 3 conference rooms in Aloft Kiev that are great for business meetings, conferences or special events. The hotel is located in the heart of the city at the intersection of Basseinaya and Esplanadna streets, surrounded by business centres and shopping malls - just 1 km to Maidan Nezalezhnosti, 0.1 km from metro Palac Sportu and Gulliver shopping centre.
Read: Where to Stay in Kyiv for UEFA League Final: Best Offers
How Aloft Kiev can surprise you?
• SPG Keyless - truly mobile and keyless entry system that allows guests to use their smartphone as a key to their hotel room door
• W XYZ® bar - the fun flows with everything from pints to pinot noirs to signature drinks • #AloftLive - weekly musical performances
• Re: fuel by AloftSM - a trendy restaurant concept in Grab & Go format
• ArfSM - a special program where all guests can stay at the hotel with their pets
• SPG® - Loyalty Program Starwood Preferred Guest® provides unique privileges
• See Green Program - we care about the environment
Address: 17, Esplanadna Street, Kyiv
Photos provided by Aloft Kiev.