Traditionally, Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv, joins the EARTH HOUR activity. To attract attention to the saving of the Earth's resources, the hotel organizes an HOUR IN DARKNESS together with a special Museum in the dark "Three after midnight /03:00/".
Check your strength:
- Recognize by touch the most famous architectural monuments and famous sculptures
- Find by touch in the dark the light switch in the new rooms of the hotel
- Taste the snacks prepared by our chef on the culinary performance under the candle lights
- Spend an unusual evening under the candle lights with music and a cocktail from K-Largo Bar Barmen
Entrance ticket: - Keychain with Braille inscription (UAH 90), which can be purchased at the entrance. *
(!) The number of participants is limited.
To register, please, follow the link: http://bit.ly/2FPRx09
* All funds withdrawn during the event will be used to create a special 3D model of a church for partially sighted and blind students of the Y.P.Batyuk Specialised school №5.
The purpose of the event is to remind the public how important it is to save the planet resources by experiencing the peculiarities of the life in the dark and to raise funds for creation of a special 3D model of a church for partially sighted and blind students of the Y.P.Batyuk Specialised school №5.
Address: 22 Yaroslaviv Val Street, Kyiv