Employees of the bank, representatives of the leading companies and competent experts in agro business will share their experience during the education.
It is worth noting that the leading positions of our bank in the market are confirmed by the «Financial Oscar» in «Best Agrarian Bank» and «Best Product for Farmers» nominations.
«Idea of creation the «Agri school» appeared a long time ago. We have come up with an effective concept for learning and improving knowledge and this summer our project started successfully. Now it covers participants from all the regions and business-lines of Credit Agricole. Indeed, knowledge of our experts is an added value for customers and expertise is one of advantages of the bank. So the main aim of the project is development and deepening our employees’ knowledge in agribusiness. This educational project will help us share the unique expertise accumulated over 10 years», – Natalia Porvina, Head of Agro Business Support Department of Credit Agricole Bank, comments.
The following issues will be dealt with:
- agronomic and veterinary peculiarities of agricultural production (plant growing and livestock breeding),
- agro risks and ways to offset them;
- production process of agricultural companies (planning, technology, storage, sale);
- practical experience and visits to enterprises to better understand the needs of customers and forecast
- the results of their activities;
- trends of agri-agro markets development.
The participants of «Agri school», in addition to theoretical knowledge, will receive practical experience during visits to agro enterprises in order to better understand the needs of the bank's clients and forecast their results.
The course consists of five modules:
- sowing campaign and major supplies;
- cultivating main crops;
- harvesting, sale of products, trading, logistics;
- livestock and biosecurity;
- processing of agricultural products.
After completing the «Agri school», the participants will sit a testing and solve a business case, and get certificates with results of education.
For more information, contact Viktoriia Torianyk, Head of PR and corporate communications of Credit Agricole Bank at Viktoriia.Torianyk@credit-agricole.ua.