Participants can submit drawings (paintings, collages, etc.) or sculptures. There are no prohibitions or advantages in the theme or materials. The only demand is original work, not copying famous images. All details are on the website http://adrum.com.ua.
The exhibition of 50 winners of the festival will take place on April 12-26 in the IP Kavaleridze Museum-Workshop (Kyiv, Andrivskyi descent, 21).
The international jury includes artists, sculptors and cultural and artistic figures from 12 countries and 4 continents of the world:
Chairman of the Jury is Oleksandr Yunin, Ukraine, Director of the IP Kavaleridze Museum-Workshop.
Members of jury:
• Ukraine - outstanding artists Ivan Marchuk, Yevhenia Gapchynska, Valery Franchuk, Volodymyr Slepchenko, Mykola Sologub, Oleksandr Udra, Chief Curator of the Taras Shevchenko National Museum Yulia Shilenko, Rector of the Salvador Dali Academy of Contemporary Arts Oksana Fursa, Vice-Rector of National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture Ostap Kovalchuk, the main organizer of the International Art Festival МАЛЮЙ.UA Tatiana Kolesnichenko;
• USA - curator of international projects London-New York Anastasia Siro;
• Montenegro - Director of the National Museum of Montenegro Anastazija Miranovic, Montenegrin artists Mirko Dragovic and Darko Drlevic and sculptor Lana Bokan;
• Canada - Director of the Taras Shevchenko Museum in Canada (Toronto) Lyudmila Pogorelova;
• Spain - sculptor Carlos Garcia Laos;
• Italy - sculptor Oliviero Rainaldi, artist Giovanni Marco Sassu;
• Georgia - artist Tamaz Avaliani;
• Uruguay - sculptor Federico Arnaud;
• Belgium - sculptor Bart Vanstenkinste;
• Armenia - President of the Union of Artists of Armenia Suren Safaryan;
• Belarus - artist Nadezda Pashkevich;
• China - artist, calligrapher and teacher of fine arts Chi Shaotin, director of the Ukrainian-Chinese Center for Cultural Development and Education Wei Limin;
International Art Festival МАЛЮЙ.UA is organized by the Association for the Development of International Relations ADRUM and the promotion and production company STUDIORAR under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine for the development of cultural diplomacy between Ukraine and other peoples, creating and strengthening ties between generations. New generations carry their vision of seniors in the format of international communication, which introduces different countries to each other's culture. A respected international jury evaluating young talents identifies and directs future trends in world culture.