Vino e Cucina Restaurant and Enoteca: Taste of Italy in Kiev

Vino e Cucina Restaurant and Enoteca: Taste of Italy in Kiev

The fans of Italian cuisine and fine wine must check out a new place in Kiev. Dinner in Vino e Cucina is a real voyage to Italy... it just takes less time.

A new Italian restaurant, Vino e Cucina is not similar to any of the existing ones in Kiev. The large two-story building hosts three independent and at the same time interconnected rooms that have their atmosphere: enoteca, cozy home-style pizzeria and a refined Italian a restaurant.

Enoteca, as expected, is located in the basement. It is executed in a classic Italian style - wooden shelves for wine, decanters, themed books from all over Italy and small tables where you can enjoy a glass or two in a relaxed atmosphere. A special cheese room is organized here in order to bring the culture of drinking to a new level.
Vino e Cucina’s enoteca counts more than 800 wines, including 100 kinds of sparkling wines and 50 types of grappa. Italian wines make up 80% of the collection and the remaining 20% come from France, Spain and countries of the New World. Not to confuse the wine ‘newbies’ with such a wide choice, the restaurant hired five highly-qualified sommeliers. Every Wednesday, thematic wine tastings take place in Vino e Cucina where guests are taught to understand the nature of wine, feel its taste and aromatics and how to combine them with different dishes and snacks. Another feature of this exclusive enoteca is the retail prices for wine that can be purchased by bottles or by glasses.

 Photo: Vino e Cucina Official Facebook page
A small home-style pizzeria on the ground floor offers a variety of pizzas with classic and special toppings, delightful breakfast and lunch menus. The cozy atmosphere complements the food: the space is bright and comfortable, fresh green plants ‘inhabit’ the room and pizza is prepared on the guests’ view in the large wood-burning oven.

Photo: Vino e Cucina Official Facebook page
The restaurant on the upstairs also has wine cabinets, where the sommelier helps guests to find the right wine for lunch or dinner. The atmosphere is more festive here: wooden decorations, muted lights, fresh flowers and a pianist playing in the evenings. The menu is built on the basis of traditional Italian dishes, however not forgetting about the diversity of Italian cuisine. Here one can find all the tasted of Italy: pizza, pasta, bruschetta, salads, appetizers to wine, mozzarella bar, spectacular hot dishes, homemade pastries and desserts.
Adress: 82 SichovyhStriltsiv str., Kiev
Phone: +38 044 486 79 79, +38 067 823 82 82


View More

On our site we use cookies (and these are not cookies), which make it more convenient for each user. By visiting the pages of the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy. For more information on the Policy and what cookies are needed for and how you can stop collecting cookies, click here.