Fashion Air Days at M17 Art Center will offer visitors walk around nice shopping space, smoke hookah, take up the art, get advice from top stylists, eat delicious food and drink exclusive cocktails. Everything is associated with the city of Amsterdam here: a lot of beauty, art and taste for life, bright colors and emotions. It will be interesting to women, men and children, even if they come without their parents!
Specially for the event, M17 will be divided into different zones:
- Jordaan Neighborhood, where you will find Spring/Summer collections of clothing and accessories from Ukrainian designers and fashion counseling from top stylists
- Yodenbyuyurd Neighborhood, where you can supplement the created image with the help of make-up artists and hairdressers, decorate yourself mehendi and Golden Tattoo
- Nord Neighborhood, where you will be able to replenish with snacks and sweets, relax listening to DJ sets while drinking a fine cocktail, smoke hookah, make selfie and family pictures in the photo zone and take a couple of fashion and style workshops
- The streets of Red Light District, where an art exhibition by Tatiana Samokhina will be held
- Zoyd East Neighborhood, where children will fins fashion games and workshops, kids' room with animators, cartoons, XBOX and Playstation games
Read: Creative Stores in Kiev
The entrance will cost UAH 150 for adults and will be free of charge for children under 12.
Those, who arrive by bicycles, will receive a 50% discount. The ones, who will be creative and courageous enough to get to M17 by a tandem, will enter for free!
Go ahead and come to M17 Art Center to spend a fun weekend at Fashion Air Days in Kiev!