The festival organizers promise communication with more than 150 participants of the festival, including restaurant owners, managers, chefs, HoReCa suppliers, business coaches, restaurant professionals and gastronomy experts.
The main objectives of the event are the experience exchange and an educational program, which can help to find new contacts and contribute to the further development of the industry as a whole.
Speakers of the festival:
- Atif Malik (UK, Turkey) - Professional restaurateur, manager with more than 15 years of experience in the UK, Turkey, USA and other countries.
- Dmitry Borisov - Founder of the Family of Dima Borisov restaurants that opened more than 20 venues in Ukraine and abroad
- Anna Dneprova - COO First Line Group
- Damien Duquesne (France) - French chef and teacher, founder of 750Grammes YouTube channel
- Valery Polyakov - Founder of the Restaurateurs Club, traveler, author of hundreds gastronomic guides
- Oksana Marusich - Certified Business Coach, Certified Coach (ICF)
- Alexander Tokmilenko - Founder of a restaurateur business, has opened 6 restaurants
- Maxim Khramov - Managing Partner in Givi Rubinstein, Pastateca, Co-founder of Banka Fun Bar, Yolk Cafe Diner
- Anastasia Sudak - Brand ambassador of TM "MONIN" and corporate barman of the "Probar" company
- Daria Vershinina - Brand ambassador of TM "MONIN" and corporate barman of the "Probar" company
- Yuri Kovrizhenko - Chef, graduate of Le Cordon Bleu, Ferrandi, Basque Culinary Center, specializes on Ukrainian fleur cuisine
- Kirill Smiyan - owner and founder of the All-Ukrainian Association of Confectioners; owner and founder of the "Smiyan" confectionery
- Alexandre Manzoni (France) - Chef at 750 la table, has worked at Closerie des Lilas (Paris), Disneyworld (Orlando, USA), Anabelle и Hugo (France)
The festival will take place in Romantic Spa Hotel in Yaremche, 35 kilometers from Bukovel. You view the complete program for 3 days on the official website of InRestFest.